Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
Top 10 Posts
- List of 500+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 100+ Things Kids Don't Like
- Interview with Kidlit Agent Mark Gottlieb of Trident Media Group
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- How to Become a Children's Author
- BIG NEWS! PiBoIdMo CHANGES!
- Tara's Books
- BOO! It's a monstrous MONSTORE Storytime on Halloween at @BnBridgewater: facebook.com/events/1914223… 19 minutes ago
- RT @warrenlibrarynj: #halloween books for children at the library from @taralazar & more tinyurl.com/zgw4kej https://t.co/TkBbMeAjPq 22 hours ago
- Go picture book writers, you RULE! twitter.com/AuthorHMacht/s… 23 hours ago
- Hey #kidlit writers, today is #PBPitch! More info: pbpitch.com (This is not a pitch. It would be a terrible book.) 1 day ago
- FREE #kidlit #writing webinar from @Write4Kids next week: writeforkids.org/cbmagic Write Chapter Books! 1 day ago