Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
Top 10 Posts
- List of 500+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Gifts for Writers: Holiday 2016 Edition
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 100+ Things Kids Don't Like
- The Pros and Cons of Reading Your Work Aloud
- Tara's Books
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- Who's Tara?
- I posted that article about the pulled book too quickly without knowing all the offensive material in it. I apologize for making that error. 55 minutes ago
- Editor Alan Rinzler on @tNPR re: Jellybooks' reader analytics... npr.org/sections/allte… Data [alone] shouldn't be the decider, he says. 1 hour ago
- NORMAL NORMAN available on @zulily today & tomorrow at a nice discount. zulily.com/e/best-selling… #zulilyfinds @StephanBritt 20 hours ago
- They will FLIP over it! twitter.com/KarlinGray/sta… 1 day ago
- It is on the Gifts for Writers list! taralazar.com/2016/12/02/gif… twitter.com/kendralevin/st… 2 days ago