Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
WAY PAST BEDTIME
illustrated by Rich Wake
Aladdin/Simon & Schuster
7 ATE 9: THE UNTOLD STORY
illustrated by Ross MacDonald
Top 10 Posts
- List of 500+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- Normal Norman by Tara Lazar & S.britt
- How to Become a Children's Author
- Roald Dahl: What Makes a Good Children's Writer
- BREAK THESE RULES!
- Who's Tara?
- RT @dylanteut: Review of @SauerTammi 's Mary Had a Little Glam Plus a GIVEAWAY! RT with #MHGLAM to enter to win! readingwithmrteut.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/lif… @S… 20 hours ago
- RT @geediting: A learning secret: Don’t take notes with a laptop: buff.ly/29NV9e8 https://t.co/9ZK27YVGcj 4 days ago
- RT @jennawritesPB: Check out this great magazine, including my reviews of NORMAL NORMAN by @taralazar and RED illustrated by @bobstaake htt… 4 days ago
- Men who are good storytellers are more attractive. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/pe… (There's a study. It's true!) 6 days ago
- ONE FISH, TWO FISH, SWEDISH FISH, BLUE FISH #drseussredux 1 week ago