Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
Top 10 Posts
- List of 500+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- 100+ Things Kids Don't Like
- How to Become a Children's Author
- Tara's Books
- Who's Tara?
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- LOVE, TRIANGLE Cover Reveal, a Literary Love Triangle, and a Giveaway!
- Imagine if Mem Fox did not return to the USA. What a loss that would be for children and book lovers. #kidlit https://t.co/1okWDoXfdC 8 minutes ago
- #Kidlit writers...these sneakers are for you... groovebags.com/products/books… 14 hours ago
- 7 ATE 9 by Tara Lazar , Ross MacDonald | Kirkus Reviews kirkusreviews.com/book-reviews/t… #kirkus 21 hours ago
- Today I visited a school with many children who are immigrants. I hope they felt the hope & positivity. We must lift these children up. 1 day ago
- You said it. twitter.com/joshfunkbooks/… 1 day ago