Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
Top 10 Posts
- List of 500+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- Monstrous Bedtime? Get MONSTERS GO NIGHT-NIGHT (plus a giveaway!)
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- Who's Tara?
- A Big Texas Conference Leads to Multiple Deals for Maria Ashworth (plus a giveaway!)
- How to Become a Children's Author
- So cute. https://t.co/EBbQhIrYVF 4 hours ago
- I mistakenly bought a black cherry soda that WAS NOT @BoylanBottling (sold out). My lunch is now sad. #OnlyBoylan https://t.co/7e3u9JbhG5 8 hours ago
- I'm working outside because the weather is warm, dry & sunny. Bu the CICADA CACOPHONY is killing my writing mojo. https://t.co/UAl8b2Vq0i 9 hours ago
- I wish this were something I could do, but at the moment I'm booked up. It is on my to-do list. #literacy twitter.com/BSBNJ/status/7… 9 hours ago
- RT @BSBNJ: Change A Life! Become a #Literacy Tutor! #LiteracyNJ #Volunteerism https://t.co/qQ0nyeOGah 10 hours ago