Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
WAY PAST BEDTIME
Aladdin/Simon & Schuster
7 ATE 9: THE UNTOLD STORY
illustrated by Ross MacDonald
Top 10 Posts
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- List of 350+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- How to Become a Children's Author
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- Hi Ho Girl! Happy Valentine's Day from Kermit
- The Pros and Cons of Reading Your Work Aloud
- Who's Tara?
- Ever since the Warner Bros. store closed, Denise and Danny had no idea what to buy each other for Valentine's Day. https://t.co/bFqKk7Bkeq 1 hour ago
- Brilliant Shelf Talker--publishers should spend more time "in the wild"! blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/shelftal… Understanding the gaps in #kidlit. 1 day ago
- Top picture books to read in 2016 from Great! Storybook @achazda: greatstorybook.com/my-list-of-top… Thanks for including NORMAL NORMAN! 1 day ago
- There is something I really love about Delphine Durand. She's french; it's a je ne sais quoi quality! #kidlitart 1 day ago
- I know I'm biased, but @StephanBritt is going to make y'all swoon with NORMAL NORMAN! #kidlitart https://t.co/7v1v3mm7HC 1 day ago