Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
illustrated by S.Britt
Sterling Children's Books
March 1, 2016
WAY PAST BEDTIME
Aladdin/Simon & Schuster
7 ATE 9: THE UNTOLD STORY
illustrated by Ross MacDonald
Top 10 Posts
- How to Write Fractured Fairy Tales (plus Skype classroom visit prizes!)
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- List of 250+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- How to Become a Children's Author
- Have a great children's picture book idea? Avoid common pitfalls
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- Who's Tara?
- Taking a photo with someone else's hand? twitter.com/bhillsmd/statu… 4 hours ago
- Author love when you buy their books... ...but they also love when you do these things, too. THANKS for the support! twitter.com/joshfunkbooks/… 4 hours ago
- I make up things and someone else draws them. #picturebookauthor #DescribeMyJobToA5YearOld twitter.com/Mediabistro/st… 4 hours ago
- So @ijustine just adopted a puppy, and according to my kids, we must adopt a puppy, too. Can't we just make pizza in a blender? 5 hours ago
- Folks, get your forks ready to dig into this one! LADY PANCAKE AND SIR FRENCH TOAST! twitter.com/joshfunkbooks/… 5 hours ago