Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
illustrated by S.Britt
Sterling Children's Books
March 1, 2016
WAY PAST BEDTIME
Aladdin/Simon & Schuster
7 ATE 9: THE UNTOLD STORY
illustrated by Ross MacDonald
Top 10 Posts
- List of 250+ Fun, Cool and Interesting Words
- Picture Book Dummy, Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- Debut Picture Book Authors of 2016!
- Why Do Editors Say Not to Write in Rhyme?
- FIRST GRADE DROPOUT Drops In (plus a giveaway!)
- How to Become a Children's Author
- Tara's Books
- My friend had a kidney transplant 20+ years ago; a great success for her. This woman needs a kidney. Please share. twitter.com/sbanjo/status/… 5 hours ago
- Wonderful! Congratulations, @kristydempsey! #kidlit twitter.com/RuthSpiro/stat… 6 hours ago
- At least hitchBOT made it through Jersey. Our reputation is bad enough. paleofuture.gizmodo.com/hitchhiking-ro… 6 hours ago
- KA-THUNK! The alien has landed! Author copies arrived. Of course, my family came running. (NO. THEY. DIDN'T.) http://t.co/spZm3XKlMn 11 hours ago
- I just tried to spell Airbnb in a word game. #needacleverhashtaghere 12 hours ago