Flash on over to Flash Fiction Chronicles today and I’ll tell you all about writing micro fiction for children! It’s how I got my start.
My Picture Books
Top 10 Posts
- Post-PiBo Day 2: Kristi Valiant Focuses on the Big Picture (plus a prize!)
- Got 30 Ideas? Take the PiBoIdMo Winner's Pledge!
- 500+ Things That Kids Like
- Post-PiBo Day 3: Stacy McAnulty Engineers Her Story (plus prizes!)
- Picture Book Construction: Know Your Layout (Picture Book Dummy)
- Post-PiBo Day 1: Corey Rosen Schwartz Looks for What POPS (plus a prize!)
- 79 Things Kids Don't Like
- PiBoIdMo Final Day 30: Laurie Keller Trusts Her Instincts (plus a prize pack!)
- PiBoIdMo 2013 Registration is CLOSED!
- Post #PiBoIdMo Day 3: Stacy McAnulty Engineers Her Story (plus prizes!) wp.me/p7jVE-1PT Try the spreadsheet method! #kidlit 14 minutes ago
- The perfect animated holiday screensaver for the #foodie: a pretzel fireplace by Academy-Award nominee PES. eatpes.com/fireplace_down… 18 minutes ago
- 713 out of 1150 have completed the #PiBoIdMo challenge. *searches for calculator* That's a 62% success rate! *pats y'all on back* 13 hours ago
- I've got a Pinterest board of "Things Writers Like." I bet you'll find a few things to add to your holiday wish list! pinterest.com/taralazar/thin… 14 hours ago
- RT @LisaLOwens: Quick thoughts on another year of doing @taralazar's fun PiBoIdMo. bit.ly/1eU9Jih 14 hours ago