I bet you feel like a winner just because you have a journal full of ideas!
But hey, you get some swell SWAG, too. (Well, it’s not stuff WE ALL get, it’s stuff WE SOME get, but SWSG is too hard to say.)
All winners will be randomly selected on DECEMBER 8TH from the WINNER’S PLEDGE post. You must have SIGNED IN at the beginning of PiBoIdMo and SIGNED THE WINNER’S PLEDGE by DECEMBER 7th to be eligible. Your name must be in both places. (Sorry, there’s gotta be rules sometimes.)
Enough legalese; onto the prizes!
First, there’s THREE GRAND PRIZES:
Each grand prize winner will be paired with an agent. The winners will send their 5 best ideas (written as pitches) to their agent and the agent will respond with brief feedback suggesting which ideas are the best to pursue as manuscripts.
But that’s not all!
FOUR FIRST PRIZES!
The following prizes have been generously donated, so please, if you like what you see, visit the shops and browse. If you don’t win on December 8th, consider making a holiday purchase from these lovely literary-savvy vendors!
MANY, MANY SECOND, THIRD, AND ELEVENTH PRIZES!
- An original painting by MONSTORE illustrator James Burks
- Beautiful coptic stitch journal and accessories from The Nib and Quill
- Gorgeous die-cut greeting cards from Christina Peressini at Nib & Tuck
- Colorful “Make Believe” print by Lily Moon
- Two practical and pretty book necklaces from JanDa Jewelry
- Two whimsical book photos of your choice from The Maple Tea House
- Super-Duper Reading Girl Hero brooch from Jam Fancy
- Lovely vintage Picture Books from La Brocante Magique
- A pile of picture books from my publisher, Simon & Schuster
Apples and Pumpkins
The Snow Angel
Fairly Fairy Tales
Catch that Baby
Aliens Love Panta Claus
Dinosaurs Love Underpants
Four Friends at Christmas
The Christmas Sweater
The Monster Princess
The Little Girl with the Big, Big Voice
Hootenannny! A Festive Counting Book
PHEW! I think that’s it. I might find more stuff under my bed, though. Speaking of bed, goodnight PiBoIdMo’ers! And thanks once again for making this event a huge success. Give yourselves a nice pat on the back—and speaking of bed again—a good night’s sleep! You deserve it!